|Ozobot Bit+ is an excellent STEAM teaching aid, representing the shortest and most fun way to real programming and robotics. It is a new generation of Ozobots, successor of the Ozobot Bit 2.0, which is a little bit smarter.
K-12 students can code Bit+ two ways: screen-free with Color Code markers and online with Ozobot Blockly visual programming. Ozobot Classroom software unlocks teacher training and free access to hundreds of STEAM lessons in our lesson library.
Engage up to 24 students with this Ozobot Bit+ Clasroom Kit.
▪ 3 x longer battery life than Ozobot Bit 2.0
▪ Improved LEDs
▪ Reinforced polycarbonate shell
▪ Optical sensors for line tracking and colour code recognition
▪ Arduino™ compatible
▪ Connectivity: Ozobot Blockly (via USB)
▪ Rechargeable LiPo battery
Bit+ Classroom Kit box includes:
▪ 12 Ozobot Bit+ robots
▪ 12 Dual-Sided Color Code Marker Packs
▪ 1 Charging Cradle with Power Cable
▪ Instructions and Activities
▪ Color Code correct stickers
▪ 1 Ozobot Brand Sticker Pack|